Rec. Media Settings (still image/movie): Recording Media (still image)
Selects the memory card slot to record still images. In the default settings, [Slot 1] is selected. If you want to use one memory card without changing the setting, use Slot 1.
- MENU → (Shooting) → [Media] → [Rec. Media Settings] → [Recording Media] → desired setting.
Menu item details
- Slot 1:
- Records still images on the memory card in Slot 1.
- Slot 2:
- Records still images on the memory card in Slot 2.
- Simult. Recording:
- Simultaneously records still images on the memory cards in Slot 1 and Slot 2.
- Sort Recording:
- Records still images with different file formats and image sizes by sorting them to different slots.
Set the file format and image size of still images for each slot.