Auto Slow Shutter
Sets whether or not to adjust the shutter speed automatically when recording movies if the subject is dark.
MENU → (Exposure/Color) → [Exposure] → [Auto Slow Shutter] → desired setting.
Menu item details
- Uses Auto Slow Shutter. The shutter speed automatically slows when recording in dark locations. You can reduce noise in the movie by using a slow shutter speed when recording in dark locations.
- Does not use Auto Slow Shutter. The recorded movie will be darker than when [On] is selected, but you can record movies with smoother motion and less object blur.
[Auto Slow Shutter] does not function in the following situations:
- During slow-motion/quick-motion shooting
- (Shutter Priority)
- (Manual Exposure)
- When [ISO] is set to other than [ISO AUTO]
- When [Exposure Ctrl Type] is set to [Flexible Exp. Mode] and the method for adjusting the shutter speed is set to [Manual]