Selects whether the product produces a sound or not.
MENU → (Setup) → [Sound Option] → [Audio signals] → desired setting.
Menu item details
- Sounds are produced for example when the focus is achieved by pressing the shutter button halfway down.
- On:w/o shutter:
- Sounds are produced when focusing by pressing the shutter button halfway down, etc. The electronic shutter does not produce any sounds.
- On:shutter only:
- Only the electronic shutter produces sounds. Sounds are not produced when focusing by pressing the shutter button halfway down, etc.
- Sounds are not produced.
- When [Silent Mode] is set to [On], [Audio signals] becomes locked to [Off].
- If [Focus Mode] is set to [Continuous AF], the camera will not beep when it focuses on a subject.