Shoot. Timing Display (still image)
Sets whether or not to display marks (such as a frame) on the screen while shooting. This function is useful in situations where it is difficult to determine the timing of shooting just by looking at the screen, such as when the shutter sound is turned off.
MENU → (Setup) → [Display Option] → [Shoot. Timing Display] → desired setting.
Menu item details
- On: Type1:
- Displays a frame (dark color) around the focusing frame.
- On: Type2:
- Displays a frame (light color) around the focusing frame.
- On: Type3:
- Displays (dark color) in the four corners of the screen.
- On: Type4:
- Displays (light color) in the four corners of the screen.
- Does not display the shutter release timing during blackout-free shooting.
[On: Type1] / [On: Type2] (Example: [Focus Area] is set to [Center Fix])
[On: Type3] / [On: Type4]