Sets [SteadyShot] effect when shooting movies.
MENU → (Shooting) → [Image Stabilization] → [SteadyShot] → desired setting.
Menu item details
- Provides a more powerful SteadyShot effect.
- Reduces camera shake under stable movie shooting conditions.
- Does not use [SteadyShot].
- When using a tripod, etc., make sure to turn off the SteadyShot function because this can cause any malfunction when shooting.
- If you change the setting for [SteadyShot], the angle of view will change. When [SteadyShot] is set to [Active], the angle of view becomes narrower. When the focal length is 200 mm or more, we recommend setting [SteadyShot] to [Standard].
- In the following situations, [Active] cannot be selected:
- When [File Format] is set to [XAVC HS 8K]
- For normal movies: when [Rec Frame Rate] is set to [120p]/[100p] or higher
For slow-motion/quick-motion shooting: when [Frame Rate] is set to [120fps]/[100fps] or higher