Remote shooting with a wired LAN (Remote Camera Tool)
Remote Camera Tool is software for PC remote shooting using a wired LAN. You can change the camera settings and shoot images from a computer by connecting the camera to a computer or switching hub using a LAN cable.
- MENU →(Network) → [Transfer/Remote] → [PC Remote Function] → [PC Remote] → [On].
- MENU →(Network) → [Transfer/Remote] → [PC Remote Function] → [PC Remote Cnct Method] → [Wired LAN].
- Connect the camera and the computer using a LAN cable.
- Configure the required LAN settings.
- Launch Remote Camera Tool on the computer to perform remote shooting.
For details on how to install and use Remote Camera Tool, refer to the following URL: