1. About Auto Calibration
Auto Calibration allows you to perform automatic calibration as follows.
- Check the connection between each speaker and the receiver.
- Adjust the speaker level.
- Measure the distance of each speaker from your seating position. (*)
- Measure the speaker size. (*)
- Measure the frequency characteristics (EQ). (*)
* The measurement result is not utilized when [DIRECT] is being used and an analog input is selected.
- The D.C.A.C. is designed to achieve proper sound balance for your room. However, you can adjust the speaker levels manually according to your preference using [<LEVEL>] - [TEST TONE] in the [Speaker Settings] menu.