Adjusting the speaker distance (Distance)
You can adjust the distance from listening position to each speaker (front left/right, front high left/right, center, surround left/right, surround back left/right and subwoofer).
- Select [Speaker Setting] from the home menu.
- Select [Distance].
- Select the speaker on the screen for which you want to adjust the distance from your listening position.
- Adjust the distance.
- Some parameters may not be available depending on the speaker pattern setting.
- [Distance] cannot be set when headphones are connected.
- You can also adjust the distance of each speaker from the [<SPEAKER>] menu on the display panel.