Enjoying clear sound at a low volume level (NIGHT MODE)
This function allows you to retain a theater-like environment at low volume levels. When watching a movie late at night, you will be able to hear the dialog clearly even at a low volume level. This function can be used with other sound fields.
This operation is only available using the display panel on the front of the receiver.
- Press AMP MENU.
- Select [<AUDIO>] - [NIGHT MODE] on the display panel.
- Select [NIGHT ON] or [NIGHT OFF].
- This function does not work when [DIRECT] is selected and an analog input is selected.
- You can also set the Night Mode function on and off by using NIGHT MODE on the receiver.
- While the Night Mode function is turned on, the bass, treble, and effect levels increase, and [D. RANGE] is automatically set to [COMP. ON].