No image appears on the TV screen.
- Select the appropriate input using the input buttons.
- Set your TV to the appropriate input mode.
- Move your audio device away from the TV.
- Make sure that cables are correctly and securely connected to devices.
- Press AMP MENU, then set [<HDMI>] - [SIGNAL FMT.] of the selected input to [STANDARD] on the display panel.
- Some playback devices need to be set up. Refer to the operating instructions supplied with each device.
- Be sure to use a High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet when you view images or listen to sound, especially for 1080p, Deep Color (Deep Colour), 4K or 3D transmission. Premium High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet is required for 4K/60p 4:4:4, 4:2:2 and 4K/60p 4:2:0 10 bit etc.
- If you want to play HDCP 2.2 content, connect the receiver to an HDMI input jack of a TV that supports HDCP 2.2.