Setting the crossover frequency of the speakers (Crossover Freq)
You can set the bass crossover frequency of speakers for which the speaker size has been set to [Small] in the [Speaker Setting] menu. A measured speaker crossover frequency is set for each speaker after the Auto Calibration is performed.
- Select [Speaker Setting] from the home menu.
- Select [Crossover Freq].
- Select the speaker on the screen for which you want to adjust the crossover frequency.
- Set the crossover frequency.
- [Crossover Freq] cannot be set when headphones are connected.
- [Crossover Freq] for the particular speaker cannot be set if [Size] is set to [Large] in the [Speaker Setting] menu.
- The surround back speakers will be set to the same setting as that of the surround speakers.
- You can also set the crossover frequency of speakers from the [<SPEAKER>] menu on the display panel.