Selecting the Auto Calibration type (CAL TYPE)
You can select a calibration type after you have performed the Auto Calibration and saved the settings.
This operation is only available using the display panel on the front of the receiver.
- Press AMP MENU.
- Select [<AUTO CAL>] - [CAL TYPE] on the display panel.
- Select the setting you want.
- FULL FLAT: Makes the measurement of frequency from each speaker flat.
- ENGINEER: Sets to “the Sony listening room standard” frequency characteristics.
- FRONT REF: Adjusts the characteristics of all of the speakers to match the characteristics of the front speaker.
- This function does not work in the following cases:
- [DIRECT] is selected and an analog input is selected.
- Headphones are connected.
- The receiver may play signals at a lower sampling frequency than the actual sampling frequency of the input signals, depending on the audio format.