Synchronizing audio with video output (A/V SYNC)
You can delay the output of audio to minimize the time gap between audio output and a visual display.
This function is useful when using a large LCD or plasma monitor or a projector. You can set the function for each input independently.
This operation is only available using the display panel on the front of the receiver.
- Press AMP MENU.
- Select [<AUDIO>] - [A/V SYNC] on the display panel.
- Select the setting you want.
- SYNC ON (Delay time: 60ms): The audio output is delayed so that the time gap between the audio output and visual display is minimized.
- SYNC OFF (Delay time: 0ms): The audio output is not delayed.
- The receiver may play signals at a lower sampling frequency than the actual sampling frequency of the input signals, depending on the audio format.