An audio file cannot be played.
- MP3 files in MP3 PRO format cannot be played.
- The audio file is a multiple track audio file.
- Some AAC files may not be played correctly.
- WMA files in Windows Media Audio Lossless and Professional formats cannot be played.
- USB devices formatted with file systems other than FAT16, FAT32 or NTFS are unsupported (*).
- Playback is possible up to 8 levels(including the root folder).
- Folder paths to the file are longer than 128 characters.
- There are more than 150 files.
- If you use a partitioned USB device, only audio files on the first partition can be played.
- Files that are encrypted, protected by passwords, etc., cannot be played.
* The receiver supports FAT16, FAT32 or NTFS, but some USB devices may not support these FAT systems.
For details, refer to the operating instructions of each USB device or contact the manufacturer.