Preparing to use the “BRAVIA” Sync function
Turn the Control for HDMI function on to use the "BRAVIA" Sync function. The Control for HDMI function needs to be turned on separately for the receiver and the connected device.
This operation is only available using the display panel on the front of the receiver.
- Press AMP MENU.
- Select [<HDMI>] - [CTRL HDMI] on the display panel.
- Select [CTRL ON].
The Control for HDMI function of the receiver is turned on.
- Press AMP MENU to exit the menu.
- Select the HDMI input of the TV to the input to which the receiver is connected using the TV remote control to display the settings menu of the TV.
- Turn on the Control for HDMI function of the TV.
For details on settings for the TV, refer to the operating instructions supplied with the TV.
- Turn on the Control for HDMI function of the connected devices.
For details on setting the connected device, refer to the operating instructions of the respective devices.
- Perform the steps above again if you unplug the HDMI cable or change the connection.