Cannot make a BLUETOOTH connection.
- The BLUETOOTH device you attempted to connect does not support the A2DP profile, and cannot be connected with the receiver.
- Press BLUETOOTH on the receiver to connect to the last connected BLUETOOTH device.
- Turn on the BLUETOOTH function of the BLUETOOTH device.
- Establish a connection from the BLUETOOTH device.
- The pairing registration information has been erased. Perform the pairing operation again.
- While connected to a BLUETOOTH device, this receiver cannot be detected.
- Erase the pairing registration information of the BLUETOOTH device and perform the pairing operation again.