5. Performing Auto Calibration
You can perform automatic calibration from your listening position.
- Select [Easy Setup] from the home menu.
- Follow the instructions on the TV screen, then select [Start].
The measurement starts in a few seconds.
The measurement process will take approximately 30 seconds with a test tone.
When the measurement ends, a beep sounds and the screen switches.
- Select the item you want.
- Retry: Performs the Auto Calibration again.
- Save&Exit: Saves the measurement results and exits the setting process.
- Exit: Exits the setting process without saving the measurement results.
- Save the measurement results.
Select [Save&Exit] in step 3.
- If an error code or warning message appears on the screen in step 2, see “List of messages after Auto Calibration measurements.”
- This setting is not available when headphones are connected.
- The Auto Calibration function will be canceled if you perform the following during the measurement process:
- Press .
- Press the input buttons on the remote control or turn the INPUT SELECTOR on the receiver.
- Press HOME, AMP MENU or on the remote control.
- Press SPEAKERS on the receiver.
- Change the volume level.
- Connect headphones.