Adjusting the volume automatically (AUTO VOL)
This receiver can adjust its volume automatically depending on the input signal or content from a connected device.
This function is useful, for example, when the sound of commercials is louder than a TV program.
This operation is only available using the display panel on the front of the receiver.
- Press AMP MENU.
- Select [<AUDIO>] - [AUTO VOL] on the display panel.
- Set to [A. VOL ON] or [A. VOL OFF].
- Be sure to reduce the volume level before you turn this function on or off.
- The AUTO VOL function may not work, depending on the audio format.
- This function does not work when [DIRECT] is selected and an analog input is selected.