Turning off the receiver and connected devices simultaneously with the TV (System Power Off function) (STBY LINK)
You can turn off the receiver and connected device automatically when you turn off the TV.
This operation is only available using the display panel on the front of the receiver.
- Press AMP MENU.
- Select [<HDMI>] - [STBY LINK] on the display panel.
- Select the setting you want.
- AUTO：When the input of the receiver is set to [TV], [BD/DVD], [GAME], [SAT/CATV], or [VIDEO], the receiver will turn off when the TV is turned off.
- ON：The receiver will turn off when the TV is turned off, regardless of the input of the receiver.
- OFF：The receiver does not turn off when the TV is turned off, regardless of the input of the receiver.
- Depending on the status of the device, the connected device may not turn off.
- The System Power Off function may work with other devices than those manufactured by Sony, but operation is not guaranteed.