Adjusting the equalizer (EQ)
You can use the following parameters to adjust the tonal quality (bass/treble level) of the front speakers.
This operation is only available using the display panel on the front of the receiver.
- Press AMP MENU.
- Select [<EQ>] on the display panel.
- Select [BASS] or [TREBLE].
- Adjust the gain.
- This function does not work in the following cases:
- [DIRECT] is selected and an analog input is selected.
- Pure Direct function is activated.
- Depending on the audio format, the receiver may play signals at a lower sampling frequency than the original sampling frequency of the input signals.
- Frequencies for [BASS] and [TREBLE] are fixed.