No image appears on the TV screen.
- Select the appropriate input using the input buttons.
- Set your TV to the appropriate input mode.
- Move your audio device away from the TV.
- Make sure that cables are correctly and securely connected to devices.
- Set [HDMI Signal Format] of the selected input to [Standard format] in the [HDMI Settings] menu.
- Some playback devices need to be set up. Refer to the operating instructions supplied with each device.
- Be sure to use a High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet when you view images or listen to sound, especially for 1080p, Deep Color (Deep Colour), 4K or 3D transmission. Premium High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet that supports 18 Gbps is required for 4K/60p 4:4:4, 4:2:2 and 4K/60p 4:2:0 10 bit etc.
- The output of the HDMI video signals of the receiver may be set to [HDMI OFF]. In this case, press HDMI OUT to set to [HDMI A], [HDMI B], or [HDMI A + B].
- If you want to play HDCP 2.2 content, connect the receiver to an HDMI input jack of a TV that supports HDCP 2.2.