Controlling a BLUETOOTH device using the remote control
You can operate a BLUETOOTH device using the following buttons on the remote control:
- (*): Starts or pauses playback.
- : Stops playback.
- /: Moves to the start of the previous/current or next track.
* If you press when no BLUETOOTH device is connected, the receiver automatically connects to the last connected BLUETOOTH device.
- These operations may not be available for certain BLUETOOTH devices. The actual operations may also differ depending on the connected BLUETOOTH device.
- The RX/TX button does not function while the BLUETOOTH function or Screen mirroring function are in use or when [Bluetooth Mode] is set to [Off].