Displaying the mobile device display on the TV screen (Screen mirroring)
Screen mirroring is a function that displays the screen of a mobile device on the TV using Miracast technology.
You can connect the receiver directly with a device that supports Screen mirroring (e.g. a smartphone, or a tablet) and display the screen of the device on your large TV screen. No wireless router (or access point) is required to use this feature.
- Select [Watch] - [Screen mirroring] from the home menu.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
Activate the Screen mirroring function from your mobile device.
For details on how to activate the function, refer to the operating instructions supplied with your mobile device.
To cancel mirroring
Press BACK, HOME or switch the input.
- When using Screen mirroring, the quality of the picture and sound may deteriorate due to interference from other networks.
- The quality of the picture and sound may also deteriorate due to the usage environment.
- Some network functions may not be available during Screen mirroring.
- Make sure that your device is compatible with Miracast. Connectivity with all Miracast compatible devices is not guaranteed.
- When in BLUETOOTH RX mode, BLUETOOTH connection will be canceled when you start Screen mirroring function.
- If the quality of the picture and sound is often poor, they may be improved by configuring [Screen mirroring RF Setting] in the [Network Settings] menu.