Setting whether to control this receiver from a controller device on the home network (Home Network Access Control)
You can check a list of products compatible with a controller on the home network and set whether or not each product is accessible via this receiver.
- Select [Setup] - [Network Settings] from the home menu.
- Select [Home Network Access Control].A list of registered controllers appears (up to 40 devices).
- Select the controller you want to set and press .
- Select the setting you want.
- Allow: Permits access from the controller.
- Block: Blocks access from the controller.