Enjoying video and sound in another location by connecting another amplifier or TV using HDMI connections (HDMI Zone)
You can enjoy sound from the receiver in the HDMI zone by following the steps below.
- Turn on the amplifier or TV in the HDMI zone.
- Select [Zone Controls] - [HDMI Zone Power] from the home menu.
- Select [On].The HDMI zone is activated.
- Select [Zone Controls] - [HDMI Zone Input] from the home menu.
- Select the source signals you want to output.
- Adjust to a suitable volume.
Adjust the volume using the volume control of the amplifier or TV in the HDMI zone. The receiver cannot adjust the volume in the HDMI zone.
- You can also activate the HDMI zone using ZONE SELECT and ZONE POWER on the receiver.
- You can also select source signals you want to output using INPUT SELECTOR on the receiver while [H. xxxx (input name)] is shown on the display panel.
To exit HDMI zone operation
Select [Zone Controls] - [HDMI Zone Power] from the home menu, then select [Off].
Available input for HDMI zone operations
- A dedicated App for this model SongPal enables easier zone operation such as changing the settings or switching the zone inputs from your smartphone or tablet.