Playing audio signals with high-quality sound (Digital Legato Linear (D.L.L.))
The D.L.L. function is Sony proprietary technology that allows low-quality digital and analog audio signals to be played with high-quality sound.
- Select [Setup] - [Audio Settings] from the home menu.
- Select [Digital Legato Linear].
- Select the setting you want.
- Auto 1: This function is available for lossy compression audio formats and analog audio signals.
- Auto 2: This function is available for Linear PCM signals, as well as lossy compression audio formats and analog audio signals.
- This function may not work on some content via a USB device, home network or music services.
- This function works when [2ch Stereo], [Multi Ch Stereo] or [Direct] is selected. However, this function does not work in the following cases:
- The [In-Ceiling Speaker Mode] function is being used.
- [FM TUNER] is selected as the input.
- Linear PCM signals with a sampling frequency other than 44.1 kHz are being received.
- Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby Digital EX, Dolby TrueHD, DTS 96/24, DTS-ES Matrix 6.1, DTS-HD Master Audio or DTS-HD High Resolution Audio signals are being received.
- [Bluetooth Mode] is set to [Transmitter].
- The Wireless Surround function is activated.
- [DSD Native] is set to [On] and a DSD file is played back.
- [Direct] is being used and an analog input is selected.