Controlling the receiver using a smartphone or tablet device (SongPal)
SongPal is a dedicated app for operating SongPal-compatible audio devices manufactured by Sony using a smartphone or tablet device.
Search for SongPal on Google Play or the App Store and download to your smartphone or tablet device.
SongPal allows you to:
- change commonly used settings, selecting the input of the receiver and adjusting the volume.
- enjoy music content stored on a home network server or smartphone on the receiver.
- enjoy music visually with your smartphone display.
- configure Wi-Fi connection settings easily using SongPal if your Wi-Fi router does not have a WPS function.
- use the SongPal Link function.
- use the Wireless Surround function.
- Download the SongPal application to your mobile device.
- Connect the receiver and mobile device by BLUETOOTH connection or network connection.
- Launch SongPal and follow the on-screen instructions.
After the connection is completed, you can control the receiver using SongPal.
- SongPal uses the network and BLUETOOTH functions of the receiver. Set the [Bluetooth Mode] to [Receiver].
- It is recommended to use the latest SongPal version.
- SongPal does not support iPad.
- Specifications and design of SongPal may change without prior notice.
- If you connect the receiver and remote device by network connection, connect the device by Wi-Fi to the same network as that of the receiver.