Setting standby mode (Auto Standby)
You can set the receiver to switch to standby mode automatically when you do not operate the receiver or when no signals are input to the receiver.
- Select [Setup] - [System Settings] from the home menu.
- Select [Auto Standby].
- Select [On] or [Off].
When you select [On], the receiver switches to standby mode after approximately 20 minutes.
- This function does not work in the following cases:
- [FM TUNER] is selected as the input.
- The software of the receiver is being updated.
- BLUETOOTH headphones are connected.
- If you use the Auto Standby mode and the sleep timer at the same time, the sleep timer has priority.