Setting the level of the subwoofer (Subwoofer Level)
You can set the level of the subwoofer to 0 dB or +10 dB when PCM signals are input via an HDMI connection. The level for each input to which an HDMI input jack is assigned can be set independently.
- Select [Setup] - [HDMI Settings] from the home menu.
- Select [Subwoofer Level].
- Select the setting you want.
- Auto: Automatically sets the level to 0 dB or +10 dB, depending on the audio stream.
- +10 dB
- 0 dB
- This setting is invalid when [FM TUNER], [USB], [Bluetooth], [Home Network], [Music Services] or [Screen mirroring] is selected.