The receiver will automatically turn off after a few seconds. Check the followings:
- There may be an electrical surge or power failure. Unplug the AC power cord (mains lead) and then plug in the cord again after 30 minutes.
- The receiver is covered and the ventilation holes are blocked. Remove the object covering the ventilation holes of the receiver.
- The impedance of the connected speakers is below the rated impedance range indicated on the back panel of the receiver. Reduce the volume level.
- Unplug the AC power cord (mains lead) and let the receiver cool down for 30 minutes while performing the following troubleshooting:
- Disconnect all of the speakers and subwoofer.
- Check that the speaker wires are tightly twisted on both ends.
- Connect the front speaker first, increase the volume level and operate the receiver for at least 30 minutes until it completely warms up. Then, connect each additional speaker one by one and test each additional speaker until you detect which speaker is causing the protection error.