Selecting the method to use the HDMI OUT B jack (HDMI Out B Mode)
The HDMI OUT B/HDMI ZONE jack can be used for HDMI zone.
- Select [Setup] - [HDMI Settings] from the home menu.
- Select [HDMI Out B Mode].
- Select the setting you want.
- Main: Uses the jack for HDMI OUT B. Recommended when you enjoy TV or projector content in only one room (main zone).
- Zone: Uses the jack for HDMI zone. Recommended when enjoying video and sound from a device connected to the receiver in another room (HDMI zone).
- When [Zone] is selected, the Control for HDMI function does not work. For details on selecting the HDMI zone input, see “Enjoying video and sound in another location by connecting another amplifier or TV using HDMI connections (HDMI Zone).”