Setting the BLUETOOTH sound quality (Wireless Playback Quality)
You can set the transmission data rate for LDAC playback.
- Select [Setup] - [Bluetooth Settings] from the home menu.
- Select [Wireless Playback Quality].
- Select the setting you want.
- Auto: Sets the transmission data rate for LDAC automatically.
- Sound Quality: The highest data rate is used. Sound is sent at a higher quality, but audio playback may become unstable if the link quality is not sufficient.
- Standard: A medium data rate is used. This provides a balance between sound quality and playback stability.
- Connection: Stability is prioritized. The sound quality may be reasonable and the connection status will most likely be stable. This setting is recommended if the connection is unstable.
- This function is only available when [Bluetooth Mode] is set to [Transmitter] and [Bluetooth Codec - LDAC] is set to [On].