Smoothing the gradation of video signals (SBM (Super Bit Mapping))
The SBM (Super Bit Mapping) is a function that processes and outputs a smooth gradation video signal from the HDMI OUT jacks.
- Select [Setup] - [Screen Settings] from the home menu.
- Select [SBM].
- Select the setting you want.
- On: Smoothes the gradation of video signals output from the HDMI OUT jacks.
- Off: Select this if distorted video signals or unnatural color is output.
- [SBM] setting does not affect to video signals from the HDMI IN jacks.
- You can change the setting even when no device is connected via HDMI.
- The setting is maintained even when you disconnect the HDMI cable.