An audio file cannot be played.
- MP3 files in MP3 PRO format cannot be played.
- The audio file is a multiple track audio file.
- Some AAC files may not be played correctly.
- If you use a partitioned USB device, only audio files on the first partition can be played.
- Playback is possible up to 9 levels (including the root folder).
- There are more than 500 folders (including the root folder).
- There are more than 500 files.
- Files that are encrypted, protected by passwords, etc. cannot be played.