Adjusting the equalizer (Equalizer)
You can use the following parameters to adjust the tonal quality (bass/treble level) of the front, center, surround/surround back and front high speakers.
- Select [Setup] - [Speaker Settings] from the home menu.
- Select [Equalizer].
- Select [Front], [Center], [Surround] or [Front High].
- Select [Bass] or [Treble].
- Adjust the gain.
- This function does not work in the following cases:
- [Pure Direct] is set to [On].
- [Bluetooth Mode] is set to [Transmitter].
- The Wireless Surround function is activated.
- [DSD Native] is set to [On] and a DSD file is played back.
- Frequencies for [Bass] and [Treble] are fixed.
- Depending on the audio format, the receiver may play signals at a lower sampling frequency than the original sampling frequency of the input signals.
- Only [Bass] gain and [Treble] gain are available for [Front] when headphones are connected.
- You can also select [Equalizer] in [Sound Effects] from the home menu.