Adjusting the volume automatically (Advanced Auto Volume)
When this function is set to [On], the receiver can adjust its volume automatically depending on the input signal or content from a connected device.
This function is useful, for example, when the sound of commercials is louder than a TV program.
- Select [Setup] - [Audio Settings] from the home menu.
- Select [Advanced Auto Volume].
- Select [On] or [Off].
- Be sure to reduce the volume level before you turn this function on or off.
- The Advanced Auto Volume function may not work, depending on the audio format.
- This function does not work in the following cases:
- [Bluetooth Mode] is set to [Transmitter].
- The Wireless Surround function is activated.
- [DSD Native] is set to [On] and a DSD file is played back.