Time-aligning the LFE (low frequency effect) channel (LFE Time Alignment)
The LFE Time Alignment function allows you to shift the output timing of the LFE channel forward for other channels. This function is effective for adjusting content in which there is a gap between the LFE channel phase and other channel phases.
- Select [Setup] - [Audio Settings] from the home menu.
- Select [LFE Time Alignment].
- Select the setting you want.
- 0 ms – 20 ms: You can adjust the gap from 0 ms to 20 ms in 0.5 ms intervals.
- This function does not work in the following cases:
- Headphones are connected.
- [Bluetooth Mode] is set to [Transmitter].
- [DSD Native] is set to [On] and a DSD file is played back.