Saving the settings to a preset
- Select [Custom Preset] from the home menu.
- Press OPTIONS with a preset for which you want to edit settings among from [1: Movie], [2: Music], [3: Party] or [4: Night] selected.
- Select the menu you want from the options menu.
Allows you to customize and save the settings to suit your preferences.
Loads the present settings of the receiver and saves those settings as a preset. [Input] and [Volume] are not saved.
- Settings items saved as [No Change] are not changed from the present settings even when you recall the preset. Select [Edit], then uncheck the box for a setting item on the edit screen to set [No Change].
- You can overwrite [1: Movie] or [2: Music] with the present settings by holding down CUSTOM PRESET 1 or CUSTOM PRESET 2 for 3 seconds in the same way as you do when you select [Import] from the menu.
- When you select [3: Party], Zone 2, Zone 3 and HDMI zone are turned on automatically allowing you to enjoy the same music that is playing in the main zone.