Setting the priority radio frequency channel for Screen mirroring (Screen mirroring RF Setting)
If you are using multiple wireless systems such as wireless LANs (Local Area Networks), the wireless signals may be unstable. In this case, playback stability may be improved by setting the priority radio frequency channel for Screen mirroring.
- Select [Setup] - [Network Settings] from the home menu.
- Select [Screen mirroring RF Setting].
- Select the setting you want.
- Auto: Select this in normal conditions. The receiver automatically selects the better channel for Screen mirroring.
- CH1/CH6/CH11: The selected channel is prioritized for Screen mirroring connections.