Setting the height from the floor to the ceiling speakers (Ceiling Speaker Height)
Set the height from the floor to the ceiling speakers. You can enjoy the [In-Ceiling Speaker Mode] function more by configuring this setting and performing Auto Calibration.
- Select [Setup] - [Speaker Settings] from the home menu.
- Select [Ceiling Speaker Height].
- Adjust the height.
- This function does not work in the following cases:
- A speaker pattern that includes front high speakers is selected.
- Headphones are connected.
- [Bluetooth Mode] is set to [Transmitter].
- The Wireless Surround function is activated.