Adjusting the speaker distance (Distance)
You can adjust the distance from where you are sitting to each speaker (front left/right, front high left/right, center, surround left/right, surround back left/right, subwoofer).
- Select [Setup] - [Speaker Settings] from the home menu.
- Select [Distance].
- Select the speaker on the screen for which you want to adjust the distance from where you are sitting.
- Adjust the distance.
- Some parameters may not be available depending on the speaker pattern setting.
- [Distance] cannot be set in the following cases:
- Headphones are connected.
- [Bluetooth Mode] is set to [Transmitter].
- When the Wireless Surround function is activated, the distance of surround left speaker and surround right speaker can only be set.