5. Performing Auto Calibration
You can perform automatic calibration from your listening position.
- Select [Setup] - [Speaker Settings] from the home menu.
- Select [Auto Calibration].
- Follow the instructions on the TV screen, then press to select [Start].
The measurement starts in 5 seconds.
The measurement process will take approximately 30 seconds with a test tone.
When the measurement ends, a beep sounds and the screen switches.
- Select the item you want.
- Save: Saves the measurement results and exits the setting process.
- Retry: Performs the Auto Calibration again.
- Discard: Exits the setting process without saving the measurement results.
- Save the measurement results.
Select [Save] in step 4.
- If the measurement fails, follow the message, then select [Retry]. For details on the error code and warning message, see “List of messages after Auto Calibration measurements.”
- This setting is not available when headphones are connected.
- The Auto Calibration function will be canceled if you perform the following during the measurement process:
- Press .
- Press the input buttons on the remote control or turn INPUT SELECTOR on the receiver.
- Press HOME, AMP MENU or on the remote control.
- Press SPEAKERS on the receiver.
- Change the volume level.
- Connect headphones.