Assigning the surround back speaker terminals (Surround Back Speaker Assign)
You can set the assignment for the SPEAKERS SURROUND BACK/BI-AMP/FRONT HIGH/FRONT B terminals.
- Select [Setup] - [Speaker Settings] from the home menu.
- Select [Surround Back Speaker Assign].
- Select the desired speaker pattern according to the speaker installation example displayed on the TV screen, then select [Save].
- Select the setting you want (*).
- Off: When none of the connections above is used.
- Front B: When using the front B speaker connection.
- Bi-Amp: When using the bi-amplifier speaker connection.
* The displayed settings vary depending on the speaker pattern you selected.
- You can only set [Surround Back Speaker Assign] under the following conditions:
- The speaker pattern is set to a setting without surround back and front high speakers.
- Headphones are not connected.
- [Bluetooth Mode] is set to other than [Transmitter].