Lifting up the sound of the center speaker (Center Speaker Lift Up)
By using the front high speakers, you can lift up the sounds of the center speaker to an appropriate height on the screen, allowing you to enjoy natural sound without discomfort.
- Select [Setup] - [Speaker Settings] from the home menu.
- Select [Center Speaker Lift Up].
- Select the setting you want.
- 1 - 10
- This function does not work in the following cases:
- Headphones are connected.
- There is no center speaker.
- There are no front high speakers.
- [2ch Stereo] or [Multi Ch Stereo] is being used.
- A sound field for music is being used.
- [Bluetooth Mode] is set to [Transmitter].
- The Wireless Surround function is activated.