Listening with BLUETOOTH headphones (Pairing operation)
You can listen to audio sources playing via this receiver by using BLUETOOTH headphones.
- Select [Setup] - [Bluetooth Settings] from the home menu.
- Set [Bluetooth Mode] to [Transmitter].[BT TX] appears on the display panel.
- Turn on the BLUETOOTH function on the BLUETOOTH headphones.
- Select the name of the BLUETOOTH headphones from the [Device List] in the [Bluetooth Settings] menu.If you cannot find the name of your BLUETOOTH headphones in the list, select [Scan].
- Return to the home menu and select the desired input.The sound is output from the BLUETOOTH headphones.
- Adjust the volume.Adjust the volume level of the BLUETOOTH headphones first. If the volume level is still too low, adjust the volume level on the receiver. The volume level of the receiver cannot be controlled when BLUETOOTH headphones are connected. +/– on the remote control and MASTER VOLUME on the receiver only work for the BLUETOOTH headphones.
- You may not be able to adjust the volume level depending on the BLUETOOTH headphones.
- When [Screen mirroring] or [Bluetooth] is selected as an input, you cannot set [Bluetooth Mode] to [Transmitter].
- You can register up to 9 sets of BLUETOOTH headphones. If a 10th set of BLUETOOTH headphones is registered, the least recently connected BLUETOOTH headphones will be replaced by the new ones.
- The receiver can display up to 15 detected BLUETOOTH headphones in the [Device List].
- You cannot change the sound effects or settings in the options menu while transmitting sound.
- Some content cannot be output due to copyright protection.
- The audio output from the BLUETOOTH headphones may be delayed compared to that from the receiver because of the characteristics of BLUETOOTH wireless technology.
- No sound is output from the speakers or HDMI OUT jacks when BLUETOOTH headphones are successfully connected to the receiver.
- The [Screen mirroring], [Bluetooth] and Home Theatre Control functions are disabled when [Bluetooth Mode] is set to [Transmitter].
- The receiver does not support BLUETOOTH headphones with the NFC function.
- You can enable or disable the reception of AAC or LDAC audio from the BLUETOOTH device.
- You can also switch the [Bluetooth Mode] using RX/TX on the remote control.
- If the BLUETOOTH device in step 3 is the most recently connected device, you can connect it to the receiver automatically by simply pressing RX/TX on the remote control. In this case, you do not need to perform step 4.