Assigning speakers for Zone 3
You can assign the speakers installed in Zone 3 as Zone 3 speakers.
Follow the procedure below after connecting the speakers installed in Zone 3 to the SPEAKERS SURROUND/ZONE 3 terminals of the receiver.
- Select [Setup] - [Speaker Settings] from the home menu.
- Select [Speaker Pattern].
- Select one of the following speaker patterns displayed on the TV screen:
3.1, 3.0, 2.1 or 2.0, and select [Save].
- Select [Surround Speaker Assign] - [Zone3].
- You cannot set the SPEAKERS SURROUND/ZONE 3 terminals for a Zone 3 connection if a speaker pattern with surround speakers is set.