Assigning the surround speaker terminals (Surround Speaker Assign)
You can set the assignment for the SPEAKERS SURROUND/ZONE 3 terminals.
- Select [Setup] - [Speaker Settings] from the home menu.
- Select [Surround Speaker Assign].
- Select the setting you want.
- Zone3: When using the Zone 3 connection.
- You can only set [Surround Speaker Assign] under the following conditions:
- The speaker pattern is set to a setting without surround speakers.
- Headphones are not connected.
- [Bluetooth Mode] is set to other than [Transmitter].
- The Wireless Surround function is activated.