Using other audio input jacks (Input Assign)
You can reassign the OPTICAL/COAXIAL digital audio input jacks to other input if the default settings of the jacks do not correspond to your connected device.
E.g. When connecting a DVD player to the OPTICAL IN TV jack of the receiver, assign the OPTICAL IN TV jack to [BD/DVD].
- Select [Setup] - [Input Settings] from the home menu.
- Select the input name you want to assign.
- Press / repeatedly to select [OPTICAL / COAXIAL].
- Press / repeatedly to select the jack you want to assign.
Assignable audio input jacks
- BD/DVD, GAME, SAT/CATV, VIDEO 1, VIDEO 2, SA-CD/CD
- BD/DVD, GAME, SAT/CATV, VIDEO 1, VIDEO 2, SA-CD/CD (*)
- BD/DVD (*), GAME (*), SAT/CATV, VIDEO 1 (*), VIDEO 2 (*), SA-CD/CD
* Default setting
- When you assign the digital audio input, the Input Mode setting may change automatically.
- One reassignment is allowed for each input.
- If no sound is output from the assigned jacks, also check the Input Mode settings.