Turning off the receiver and connected devices simultaneously with the TV (System Power Off function) (Standby Linked to TV)
You can turn off the receiver and the connected device automatically when you turn off the TV.
- Select [Setup] - [HDMI Settings] from the home menu.
- Select [Standby Linked to TV].
- Select the setting you want.
- Auto: When the input of the receiver is set to [TV], [BD/DVD], [GAME], [SAT/CATV], [SA-CD/CD], [VIDEO 1], [VIDEO 2] or [Screen mirroring], the receiver will turn off when the TV is turned off.
- On: The receiver will turn off when the TV is turned off, regardless of the input of the receiver.
- Off: The receiver does not turn off when the TV is turned off, regardless of the input of the receiver.
- The connected device may not turn off depending on the status of the device.
- System Power Off function may work with devices other than those manufactured by Sony, but operation is not guaranteed.