Deleting all files in the searched folder or list
You can select a folder or list from the file search results and delete all of the contained files.
- Select [ Music] or [ Recorded Files] on the HOME menu, and then press .
Pressorto select a file search category, and then press.
Pressorto select the folder or list containing the files you want to delete, and then press.
- Select [Delete All Files] or [Delete All in List] on the OPTION menu, and then press.
[Delete All Files in This Folder?] or [Delete All Files in This List?] appears on the display window.
- Pressorto select [Yes], and then press.[Please Wait] appears on the display window and all files in the selected folder or list will be deleted.
- You cannot delete a protected file. To delete a protected file, remove the protection from the file first, then delete the file. For instructions on removing protection, see Protecting a file.
- To cancel the deleting process, select [No] in step 5, and then press.
The contents of the Help Guide may be subject to change without notice due to updates to the product's specifications.